I may just be the last woman on Earth to have read SARK, but better late than never, right? Though her wildly colorful handwritten books are attractive to my creative psyche, it was visual overload for my right brain and hence, went unread for so long.
- Letters to things, emotions, problems, etc. i.e. “Dear Change”
- Pockets filled with puffs of pleasure
- Instead of a “good time,” have “a time” (release expectations, fall into the experience)
- Face Value: take comments and replies from others (and myself!) @ face value (If you say “nothing’s wrong” I will not persist, read into hidden meanings, etc.)
- Receive without guilt or pause/Give without keeping score
- Let go of the need to “be right”
- Go somewhere DIFFERENT to find pleasure
- Be someone’s SIGN (random left notes)
- Tell my soul’s stories
- Be OPEN
- Cuddle babies
- Pay attention to Angels
- SMASH judgment
- Prompts: random memories; There was no reason___; Did you ever___; How did you__; All of the signs___
- Try more things without thinking so much about them first
- “Send out” pleasures
- Remember past pleasures
I have a few posts written and ready to publish soon, based on many of these thoughts.
Until then, I leave you with a quote / question:
“Tell me what it is you plan to do with your one* wild and precious life.” ~ Mary Oliver
*huh, I originally typed “won wild and precious life.” Do you feel like you’ve won your life or were just dealt your life?