Last week I committed to:
- Bake cookies for teachers of KidsClub (deliver Wednesday) – decided against this, since the tray of cookies would be clamored up by 1st-4th graders and that wouldn’t help anyone!
- Complete Exercises from Ch 1 of Beginnings, Middles & Ends by Nancy Kress (use as Reader Wednesdays post in the future.) complete! (mostly)
- Phone call with (possible) new personal trainer – learn about her plan and rates – make decision (excited, scared!) complete! I’ve signed up for Team Beachbody on-line and will begin my personal training a week from today. Very excited to finally have direction – and accountability!
Salary: 2 hrs of uninterrupted reading time on Sunday (to catch up on FREE ebooks & workbooks by Jonathon Mead) Instead, I rewarded myself with 2 solid hours of reading Jillian Michaels’ Unlimited. Fantastic book – highly recommended
How did you do last week? Complete the 3 goals you set for yourself?
This week, I commit to:
- Read & provide feedback on crit partner’s 1st chapter & send her latest version of my novel’s Ch 1
- 100 crunches 6x and 30 min walk after dinner 5x
- Review notes on novel-in-progress, write next scene
Salary: Practice Lesson 1 of Rosetta Stone- Italian (library loan)
Baby steps, just pick 3. Share them here for accountability. (ha, I’m a poet!)
Have you subscribed to Writers Inspired yet? No? How about you put it on your list of 3 this week? Click the SUBSCRIBE button in the upper right corner. There, one goal Done!