“…and know that everything in this life has a purpose.”
~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. 1926-2004, Psychiatrist and Author
A Page from my journal…
9.16.2010 – 7pm, at my writing desk
I am on the path to my third eye – clarity, vision, peace, space, lightness, happiness, authenticity. Need to think: what will 2011 bring?
This year I’ve done some cleaning house – in my head – calm, attitude, determined to find and reach my focus/goal.
I’ve cleared clutter – with much more to do (closets, drawers, under bed, desk, files, car, head, computer, acquaintances.)
1) I’ve pulled out of CCYW
2) completed my one-year term as columnist with The Motherhood Muse
3) dropped the Barnes & Noble group
4) switched out my Publish Me! Class for Writers Workshop II through FroG
5) merged my two blogs into one
6) gave away my writing magazines
9) joined the helpful yalitchat on-line group
10) planned a weekend writers’ retreat with my writer mama buddies
12) took a very useful revision class for my novel
13) I’ve read dozens of books, interviewed or hosted even more authors
14) have won books, bookmarks, jewelry, Tshirts, bags and a 30 minute coaching session, plus a free horoscope reading.
I’m on my way to peace and lightness. What has 2010 taught you?