Random.org selected commenter number 3…
That’s you, Jan!! Congrats! And thank you to all who visited and commented yesterday during Mary Lynn Archibald’s guest post. Jan- pls send me your snail mail and Mary Lynn will send you your book!
Be sure to check in on Monday when Kristina Springer tells about her journey of getting a 3-book deal in the ever-popular YA market : )
And, now some food for your muse…
- I knew today would be different. (starter sentence)
- She picked at the scab until it bled. (starter sentence)
- Write about your most recent dream. (idea prompt)
- Something that terrified you as a kid. (idea prompt)
- How you would react if a stranger complimented your eyes. (idea prompt)
Share some of your prompts or results from the prompts above!
Subscriber list is G-R-O-W-I-N-G! Join in the fun. (Click SUBSCRIBE at top of the page) C’mon, all the cool kids are doin’ it…