“One day at a time – this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone: and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”
Ida Scott Taylor
What can you do today to make this day, this moment so beautiful it is worth remembering?
- Stop talking and really LISTEN to your friend in need
- Give your child a hug, or better: some tickles!
- Laugh out loud
- Buy a bright cheerful accessory for your desk
- Get outside and relish the spring air
- Turn off the video games, online chat rooms and Tivo – get on the floor and PLAY with your kids or pets
- Browse a scrapbook, take more photos!
- Call a long-distance relative
- Take a road trip, bring your camera and a notebook
- Add your own here!