With both the Democratic and Republican Conventions wrapped up, I thought today’s writing prompts should feed the frenzy of election time:
- Write about the first time you voted
- Write about why or why not you want a candidate to win
- Write about your top three concerns or issues and how each candidate maps out their solutions.
- Write about someone you know personally that would make a good running mate and why.
- Pretend you are running for office (at any level.) Write out your acceptance speech.
Hey, I was born on Election Day, many moons ago. This was bound to seep into my blog one way or another, right?
Share some of your musings on one of the above topics! Let’s get this “political” party started!